- Himalaya Yoga Valley reserves the right to refuse registration to its Professional Development courses
- In the event that Registration is refused for any reason after a deposit or full payment is made, it will be at the discretion of Himalaya Yoga Valley that 100% of the payment will be refunded to the payer.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley requires that all attendees have comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance to cover the duration of their Yoga Course
- As this is not a Yoga prenatal specific Course with modifications made to sequences and asana, attendees who are pregnant are not permitted to partake for health and safety reasons of the baby and Mother. Yoga during pregnancy is contraindicated for the first trimester. The highest risk for miscarriage occurs in the first trimester as this is the time of embryo implantation and attachment of the placenta to the uterus. The Asana Immersion course is an intensive training with a minimum of 4 hours of yoga practice per day, we do not offer pre-natal modified postures in the classes. If you suspect you may be pregnant it is highly recommended you visit a doctor for a pregnancy test before enrolling for the Asana Immersion course.
2. Security of Information:
- Himalaya Yoga Valley takes the privacy and security of our yoga guest and their personal information very seriously. Personal information collected during Registration used strictly by us to provide our services to you.
- Information submitted to Himalaya Yoga Valley may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration, co-ordinating Course activities and teaching yoga.
- Attendees understand that Himalaya Yoga Valley engages in social media networking, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavours, which may involve sharing of photos.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley may contact attendees in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of contact details. If attendees would prefer to be omitted from contact please make this explicitly known to the staff via email to email@example.com.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley will complete and confirmed your place on the Course once the specified payment has been received.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley has full discretion to offer discounts and concessions at any time. This does not automatically entitle other attendees to the same discounts and concessions.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley, trading as the company Evolution Group FZC, accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics, accidents or any other events beyond our control.
- In the unlikely event that a Himalaya Yoga Valley Yoga Course is postponed an alternative same or similar Course will be offered.
- In the unlikely event that a Himalaya Yoga Valley Yoga Course is cancelled, 100% of the payment will be refunded.
- Where a Course registration is cancelled by an attendee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another Course is at the discretion of Himalaya Yoga Valley management
- If a Course must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances a refund will not be forthcoming if more than half of the Course has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Himalaya Yoga Valley, trading under the company Evolution Group FZR, accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of postponement or cancellation of any Course . The Company is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
5. Injury or illness prior to or during the Yoga Course:
- By partaking in Professional Development Course activities, including yoga classes, and social outings, attendees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of any participation in activities during the Course.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley, training under Evolution Group FZR, accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to enrolees during Professional Development Courses. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of attendees developed during or subsequent to the participation in the Course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the duration of the Course.
- The nature of a yoga asana can ascertain a level of interpersonal physical contact during yoga classes and workshops. By participating, attendees voluntarily agree to this contact and understand its professional nature. If you do not wish to have physical contact, please inform the Senior Yoga Teacher prior to the first yoga asana class.
6. Photo Release:
- Pictures may be taken of Retreat classes and social outings and used in a promotional capacity such as Facebook, uTube, Twitter and the company website and other promotional mediums. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions attendees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley, trading under Evolution Group FZC, retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by attendees of the Retreat and its associated yoga and social activities, the teachers or other attendees.
- Photos and videos taken by attendee during a Course are deemed to be for personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley is strictly prohibited.
7. Use of Materials:
- Course materials, including but not limited to, the Himalaya Yoga Valley manuals and hand-outs, the general layout of the Himalaya Yoga Valley website, www. yogagoaindia.com, logos, trademarks and webpages content are the property of Himalaya Yoga Valley. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley is strictly prohibited.
8. Program Changes:
- Himalaya Yoga Valley reserves the right to vary the Retreat programme, including selecting staff from a pool of qualified teachers as required.
9. Changes to our Policy:
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms & Conditions. Himalaya Yoga Valley, trading as the Company Evolution Group FZC, reserves the right to review and change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website www.yogagoaindi.com.
10 . Legislation:
- The Terms and Condition of Himalaya Yoga Valley, trading as Evolution Group FZC UAE , are policed by the laws of that country.