Terms & Conditions
Himalaya Yoga Valley Terms and Conditions
- Himalaya Yoga Valley reserves the right to refuse admission to trainings, workshops or retreats.
- In the event that admission is refused for any reason within the discretion of Himalaya Yoga Valley after payment of deposit or in full , 100% of all moneys received by the company minus a 30% administration fee will be refunded to the payor.
- Latecomers may be admitted to trainings at the discretion of Himalaya Yoga Valley.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley require that all trainees attending our Teacher Training program have comprehensive travel, medical and cancellation insurance for the duration of their training.
- Trainees who are pregnant, or fall pregnant during a Teacher Training Course are not permitted to partake in or continue on the training. No refund will be given under these circumstances. For this reason if you suspect you may be pregnant it is highly recommended you visit a doctor for a pregnancy test before enrolling for the training.
Security of Information:
- Himalaya Yoga Valley takes the privacy and security of our trainees and their personal information very seriously. Information collected is used strictly by us to provide our services to you and as is required for the provision of our services.
- Information submitted to Himalaya Yoga Valley may be shared with administrative staff and teachers solely for the purpose of administration and teaching.
- Trainees understand that Himalaya Yoga Valley engages in social media networking, such as facebook, instagram etc. as part of the company’s promotional endeavors, which may involve sharing of photos or other information.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley may contact graduates in the future about upcoming events and opportunities. This will require the use of trainee contact details. If trainees are uncomfortable with this please make this explicitly known to the staff via email.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley cannot guarantee a place on a Teacher Training Course training until full deposit has been received. Upon receipt of the deposit the trainee will be fully enrolled in their selected course.
- Trainee identification such as a passport photocopy must be provided upon final payment for Teacher Training Course.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley has full discretion to offer discounts and concessions at any time. This does not automatically entitle other trainees to the same discounts and concessions.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley accepts no responsibility for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. This includes injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions of trainees developed during or subsequent to the course as well as loss of, or damage to, personal property during the training.
- In the unlikely event that a Himalaya Yoga Valley training, workshop or retreat is cancelled 100% of the payment will be refunded, or an alternative retreat or training placement will be offered.
- Where an enrollment is cancelled by a trainee for any reason, the deposit is not refundable. Transfer of deposit to another training , for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Himalaya Yoga Valley management
- If a training, workshop or retreat must be abandoned or interrupted due to exceptional circumstances there will not be a refund if more than half of the training has been completed (start and finish dates inclusive).
- Himalaya Yoga Valley accepts no responsibility for flight costs in the event of cancellation of trainings, workshops or retreats. The Company is not liable for any flight cancellation, rescheduling or delays.
Injury or illness prior to or during the training:
- By partaking in trainings, workshops, retreats or classes, trainees retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in activities during the programme.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley accepts no liability for any injury or illnesses that occur to trainees during the trainings, workshops, retreats or classes.
- The nature of a yoga teacher training, retreats, workshops and classes includes a certain level of interpersonal physical contact. By participating in this yoga events trainees voluntarily agree to this contact and understand its professional nature.
Photo Release :
- Pictures may be taken during trainings, workshops, retreats or classes and used in any marketing or promotional capacity such as facebook, instagram, youtube, the company website etc. By agreeing to these terms and conditions trainees give full permission for this information to be released.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley retains no liability for use of pictures or videos taken by trainees of the training, the teachers or other trainees.
- Photos and videos taken by trainees during trainings are deemed to be for learning and personal use only. Sharing this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley is strictly prohibited.
Use of Materials:
- Materials that are part of any training, workshop or retreat including but not limited to the Himalaya Yoga Valley Teacher training manual, the general layout of the Himalaya Yoga Valley Website, logos, trademarks and webpages content are the property of Himalaya Yoga Valley. Using this information with third parties or for financial gain without full permission of Himalaya Yoga Valley is strictly prohibited.
Changes to our Policy:
- It may be necessary for us to review and revise these Terms and Conditions. Himalaya Yoga Valley reserves the right to review and change these terms and conditions at any time. If revised, changes will be posted on the website.
- Himalaya Yoga Valley reserve the right to alter the programme or curriculum and to select staff from a pool of qualified teachers depending upon availability per training.